Hello, we’re Bugseye an information and communications agency.
We transform unfocused words, data and information into clear, concise insights that inform, communicate, engage and persuade.
As we continue to deal with the COVID-19 virus, the months ahead will pose many challenges for our communities and clients.
Quality and reliable information has never been more important to keep us connected and informed.
Governments are working with businesses on plans to rebuild and recover from the COVID-19 virus with new initiatives, programs and projects to stimulate the economy and fast-track shovel ready projects to drive investment, create jobs and rebuild our economy.
Now is the time for planning, communicating and engaging on what can be done to rebuild the economic and social wellbeing of our communities. We know your resources are limited so Bugseye can help with this process. We can:
- Work as part of a virtual team helping projects and initiatives get off the ground and underway
- Prepare and implement communications strategies to ensure communities are aware of and understand what is being planned
- Develop and run community and stakeholder engagement programs to raise awareness and capture feedback, ideas and issues from the community and stakeholders
- Offer a range of digital platforms and tools to communicate and engage with communities. While digital tools may be reshaping how communication is delivered it is not changing the fundamentals of communications and engagement in terms of connecting with people
- Visualise data in creative, easy to understand ways to educate communities about important issues.
If you would like to discuss your priorities, please get in touch here and we will respond and set up a virtual meeting.
We’re here to help in any way we can. While COVID-19 might separate us physically in the short term, we’re here and ready to assist.